At present, many people prefer the wearable products through that they can easily track their location and the charging bracelet will give you best support while you going for an adventures trip. You can able to find out a different type of the bracelet for men and women. Inside that there would be hidden charging connector, a micro USB connector for Android devices and lighting connector for the iphone.
- You can able to get the indication of the charge level through the LED indication that would be easy for you to make a note.
- But many would think about wearing the battery in their hand but it is designed in such a way that it never hurt the person who wears it.
- You would never feel as like your battery get too hot at anytime’s, even when you are charging your mobile phone the bracelet would be warm.
You can able to get the bracelet in different colors as like black, a silver model and gold. The bracelet that you wear is a water resistance and it comes up with the three different sizes as like large, medium and small. It acts as the best friend for you during your travel and you can use it anytime to charge your mobile phone.
How can you charge your bracelet?
- You have to connect the USB cable to your charging dock then plug up your USB cable to a free USB slot that is available in your computer or the charging bracelet
- After that make a note that green/blue light is on only then it means that your charger had been properly connected.
- The green light would indicate that the bracelet had been fully charged.
- While the orange light indicates that it is still getting charged.
- Then put your bracelet inside the charging dock and place them in the correct direction and make sure that the charging pins and the connectors are aligned properly.
- But make a note that you don’t put charge for more than 20 minutes because if exceeds then your battery would die soon.